First Bill Bartmann Pioneered the
Credit-Card Debt Collection Industry.
Now He's Taking On the Industry to Reform It...
- Proposing legislation to ban all collection activities on debts past their statute of limitations.
- Call for far tougher regulations on when debt collectors can go to court.
- Advocating massive increases in fines for violators.
- Asking regulators to give all consumers the right to record calls from debt collectors.
- Resolved 4.5 million consumer credit card cases without filing a single lawsuit.
- Recognized by the Smithsonian Institution for technological advances.
- Subject of a Harvard Business School case study relating to financial management systems.
- At times he's controlled as much as 51% of all credit-card debt in America.
- Working Woman magazine called it “one of the top 100 best companies for working mothers.”
Click here to read more . . .